No. 1 Music, Techs & Educational Hub...We owns the key to Boredom

test

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Thursday 15 November 2018

Download Diamonds for Pearls - Jeremy Noir Audio+ Lyrics mp3

Download Diamonds for Pearls - Jeremy Noir Audio+ Lyrics mp3



Yeah! He's here again with another (soul) hit track titled Diamonds for Pearls, who am talking about? its no one if not Jeremy Noir!. The Altruist vocalist has decided to drop off his first track ever in marking his Mum's Birthday. 

LISTEN AND PLAY ONLINE


Download Jeremy Noir – Diamonds for Pearls



DIAMONDS FOR PEARLS LYRICS

by Jeremy_Noir 


Verse 1:
When I first met you in high school
You were that pretty girl with the pretty smile
Your smile from afar could make a man blush,you're the best thing that ever happened to me
You were the shy girl with the pretty voice
Your eyes shine brighter just like the sun.
Everyday it seemed like you were the one,my heart sought you..

Pre-chorus:
            Just like the sun,you were my fire
            Just like the moon, you were my light girl
            Just like the voice, you were my music
            You were my fire,my light and my music

Chorus:
When you've finally found a good girl never let her go
Soft voice : Don't lose
     Diamonds for pearls 2x


Verse 2:
So we dated from highschool to college
And then I met another girl just as pretty too
But I loved you more and that was true
So I had to chose between the girl and you
And then I made the wrong choice and it left me without you
I feel so lost coz part of me is still with you
Now you got me grieving my self,I'm caving away I feel am fading away

Pre-chorus :
               Just like the sun, you were my fire
               Just like the moon you were my light girl 
               Just like the voice, you were my music 
               You were my fire, my light and my music 


Chorus :
When you've finally found a good girl never let her go, 
Soft voice :Don't lose
                   Diamonds for pearls 2x

Bridge :
All my life,life I've been looking for you, I never found you 2x
Now I have to live without you,dah dah dah

Back to chorus 

Till fade......... 

ABOUT JEREMY NOIR

Jeremy_Noir is a singer, songwriter, pianist, actor,  scriptwriter, Music director. He's passionate about making the kind of music he does, which is mainstream music "contemporary R&b". The psychosis of his mind and song writing...

ABOUT THE SONG (DIAMONS FOR PEARLS)

Diamonds for Pearls tells the secret beauty of first love 💕 making someone falling all over again! hmm well that's our blog name though! 😄😄
Also sound the warning of not letting go of that good girl if u're able to find one...more in the song kindly download, listen and share.


Visit BestalloverMedia for your latest songs, lyrics, song promotion among others


Follow us on Facebook – Bestallover Media Blog  and instagram:  @Bestallovers  and Whatsapp -- DM+2347032804854 for more updates.



 Join the conversation. Leave a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages